The TV Series Tag:
This a basically a bunch of questions all about different TV shows and my opinions on them. Some of the questions were taken from one tag I found online and I also added my own question i thought where interesting. Oh and there’s a spolier in this so watch out for that.
1. Favourite comedy? This is tough but I’m going to say Modern Family purely because it’s so cleverly written and I always laugh while watching it.
2. Saddest Death? (Spoiler alert) Beth Greene, an amazing character from The Walking Dead and just as she became my favourite they killed her off and in such a devastating way too, honestly i don’t think i cried so much over a fictional character before.
3. Most disappointing cancellation? It’s between two. Twisted and Freaks & Geeks, In case you don’t know Twisted is a drama mystery-thriller about a teenager that just got out of juvenile detention after being convicted of murder and try’s to rekindle his friendships and start his life again as a normal high school boy. The worst thing about the cancellation was the massive cliff hanger they left it on. Freaks & Geeks on the other hand is a teen comedy-drama 90’s show set in the 80’s about a clever girl that starts to rebel and finds friendship with the dope-smoking guys other wise known as the ‘freaks’ and her younger brother and his friends known as the ‘geeks’. It was way ahead of its time touching on social and adolescence issues. Real shame they both only had one season.
4. Favourite actor? Got to go with Dylan O’Brien. If you’ve seen season 3b of Teen Wolf you’ll understand why.
5. Favourite actress? Honestly no one really sticks out to me as a favourite more so than others but i will mention Zooey deschanel who plays Jess in New Girl, she does comedy acting really well and just seems like a nice quirky person in real life too.
6. Top ship/OTP? If this was asked a year ago i would have probably said Brandon and Callie from the fosters but since she is now officially fostered and Brandon is now officially her brother it just doesn’t seem right so that being said I’m going to say Stiles and Lydia from Teen Wolf. Their on-screen chemistry is so good and i mean how can you not ship Stydia?
7. Favourite male character? Maybe J.D from Scrubs because he’s just so funny and weird.
8. Favourite female character? Probably Octavia Blake from The 100, she’s free-spirited and different from the rest of her people. This show in particular has so many great strong female characters.
9. Guilty pleasure? Keeping Up With The Kardashians, yeah I don’t know either.
10. Favourite childhood show? I remember watching a lot of Drake & Josh growing up as well as Zoey 101 so basically anything from Dan Schneider really.
11. Favourite drama? The Fosters. It’s a family made up of two lesbian mum’s two adopted twins, one biological son and two new foster siblings. The show brings up so many important issues surrounding foster care, sexuality, gender, abuse and much more. Sucks that it isn’t on TV in England but thank god for the internet.
12. Show you’ve watched the most? Has to be Friends. This is half to do with me liking the show and half because it’s ALWAYS on TV.
13. Series you have mixed feelings about? American Horror Story. The reason I have mixed feeling about this is because every season is different. So i loved the first season (Murder House), but i couldn’t even watch the whole season of the second (Asylum). The third one was really good (Coven), Fourth was okay (Freak Show) and i didn’t even get through the first episode for the firth (Hotel). So as you can see it very up and down. The cinematography is amazing, i do really like the horror aspect and the cast, but sometimes it’s just to dark for me or the plot just doesn’t work.
14. In which setting would you like to live? I’m going to say The Goldberg’s or Freaks & Geeks because I seem to be obsessed with the 80’s.
15. Favourite baddie? The Governor. Truly the reason we know the real monsters in a zombie apocalypses are the humans.
16. Show you need to get round to watching? I want to watch Breaking Bad for obvious reasons, I’m just waiting for the perfect time to start. I don’t know why.
17. Favorite Science Fiction? Obviously The Walking Dead. The special effects are amazing, the acting, writing and producing are incredible. The show is so good with character development and I like watching The Talking Dead and The Knocking Dead because i love to analyses the show. And you know zombies are cool.
So there we go, that was the TV series tag and as you can see I’m just a massive Television nerd. I tag you all to comment below an answer to one of these questions or complete the tag yourself and link me to it below.